We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Word to PDF, TableAbsorber Empty

Hi, I’ve created a word document (docx) that just contains a simple table, when I save the document as a PDF and enumerate the tableAbsorber property, the count is always zero. It doesn’t seem to matter what combination of save options I use I cannot get the tables in the to be detected (they do show in the PDF).

To demonstrate, simply open up a word document, create a table and load that docx into a new word document, save as a pdf (into a stream) load a new PDF document from the stream and enumerate the tableAbsorber property, which for me is always zero.

Any ideas? BTW - What I’m actually after is finding the parent element of a piece of text so I can get the containing element table cell rectangle so I can insert an object. Finding the text works just fine, and I can insert the image find too, but it’s the size of the piece of text, as opposed to the size of the parent table cell.

@leemulholland,

Please ZIP and upload your Word DOCX, PDF documents and a standalone simple Console Application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problem on our end. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.