Word to PDF using new SaveToPDF method in version 6.0

Aspose Team,
While converting my word documents over to pdf using the new SaveToPdf method, I have the following issues.

1. Bullet points in word document are showing up as asterisks in pdf document
  2. When converting multiple documents, in batch mode (ie loop through directory of .doc files and covert to pdf) the memory spikes to over 1.8gig and then crashes, possible memory leak?
  3. Coversion of the document NBV01tpl_1_Merged.doc fails to convert. During the conversion process, the memory spikes to 1.4gig and then crashes.

I have attached the documents for your review.
Thanks in advance for your help

Hi
Thanks for your request.

1. I managed to reproduce this issue and created new issue #6863 in our defect database.
  2. All documents are converted fine except the last one (see the next item). I used the following code for testing:
string[] files = Directory.GetFiles(@"Test033");
foreach (string name in files)
{
    Document doc = new Document(name);
    doc.Save(Path.ChangeExtension(name, ".pdf"), SaveFormat.Pdf);
}
  1. I created new issue #6864 in our database regarding this issue. I should say that this document is too big. I think it is better to use few small document instead one huge.
    Best regards.

Aspose,
Thank you for your quick response

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6864) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by alexey.noskov.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6863) have been fixed in this update.