We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Word to PDF with embeded word or pdf inside it

Hi,

We are trying to convert a word file which has embedded objects (word/excel/PDF/image) inside the word file

Regards,
Ansu

Hi Ansu,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please upgrade to latest version of Aspose.Words 15.6.0 from the following link:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

In case the problem still remains, please attach your input Word document (containing embedded word/excel/PDF/image files) here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi,

We have tried with latest Aspose.Words 15.6.0, but its not worked.
Attaching the sample word file with embedded docs.

Regards
Ansu

Hi Ansu,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please find attached two PDF files here with this post. One is generated using MS Word 2013 and the other by using Aspose.Words for .NET 15.6.0. Are you complaining about the Black background behind ‘Sample.docx’ and ‘toolkit_0_2.pptx’ icons in ‘15.6.0.pdf’?

Best regards,

Hi ,

Thanks for the converted file. We were also able to do till these steps.

But our issue is that the once converted to PDF, i can no more access the embedded document.

Regards,
Ansu

Hi Ansu,

Thanks for your inquiry. I think, you should use HYPERLINK fields in Word document which when converted to PDF, it allows you to click on links to open linked files. However, when embedding word/excel/PDF/image files inside Word document, are you able to generate expected PDF files using MS Word 2013? If yes, please share that PDF file and list steps you used to generate it. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Hi,

When we converted the word to PDF using the Office to PDF client convertor applications, we were not able to open the embedded file from the converted PDF.

We want to know if that feature is available in ASPOSE?

Regards,
Balu

Hi Balu,

Thanks for your inquiry. If you can’t create such functionality using MS Word, I am afraid, you won’t be able to achieve this using Aspose.Words. Can you please check if you can achieve this using HYPERLINK fields:
http://www.gcflearnfree.org/word2013/14

Best regards,