Word to Tiff document conversion issue

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Words.dll for .net version 10.7.0.0 in my C#.net application. I am getting "Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
Parameter name: length" exception while saving attached document to tif format. Please let me know the reason and fix for this issue.

Thanks,

Dhivya

Hi,

Thanks for posting your question.

Your question is related to Aspose.Words and not Aspose.Cells.

But you posted it on Aspose.Cells forum, so I am moving your thread to Aspose.Words forum.

Hi
Dhivya,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 10.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

Moreover, this problem occurs because Aspose.Words currently does not support rendering comments upon conversing to TIFF format. For now, I would suggest you please use the following code as a work around:

Document
doc = new Document(@“C:\test\In.doc”);

NodeCollection comments = doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.Comment,
true);
comments.Clear();

doc.AcceptAllRevisions();
doc.Save(@“C:\test\out.tiff”);

I hope, this will help.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5679) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.