Word To XPS formatting lost

Hello Sirs,
During evaluation I tried to convert docx file to XPS and the resulting file contain corrupted formatting.
For conversion used the following code:

Document doc = new Document(container.Document);
var outFileName = Path.Combine(container.OutFolder,

Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(container.Document) + ".xps");

// Accept all revisions in the document.

doc.AcceptAllRevisions();

doc.Save(outFileName, new XpsSaveOptions());

Original and converted files attached to the post.
Used Aspose.Words - 9.7.0.0v

Hi
Thanks for your request. If you mean the incorrect position of headings, then the problem occurs because frames are used. At the moment Aspose.Words does not fully support positioning of floating frames upon rendering. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Not only headings. Please look into result document, all content after page 10 was not converted.
To be precise conversion was broken after library find the table “Availability of Visual Studio 2010 Products by Channel”.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. The reason of your problem is evaluation mode. Aspose.Words evaluation version has only two limitations: it limits the maximum number of paragraphs in the document and adds a watermark at the top of the document.
Please request a 30-day Temporary License to test Aspose.Words without evaluation limitations as described here:
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license

And please apply license as described here:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/licensing/
Please let me know in case of any issues. I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2219) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(134)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan