Word vs pdf output differences

Hi Tahir,
We’ve been thinking about possible differences. One which came up is - what version of Word are you using? We are using 2010. If you are using 2013, could you take the attached document (same as the one originally sent, but with Hyphenation turned off) do a Save As “ROC-31R-B003_LP- 2013.docx” on your machine and return it?
Thanks
Brad

Hi Brad,

Thanks
for your inquiry. Please check the attached document re-saved with MS Word 2013.

Hi Tahir,
Well, that points to where the difference is. It’s not in the pdf generation, it’s a difference between Word 2010 and 2013.
The file you returned looks just like the pdf. The one I sent does not. The two display differently in Word 2010 (which is what we are using).
I may investigate further to see what is different in the two files, but not now. At least we know where the issue is and can decide what to do from there.
Thanks
Brad

Hi Brad,

Thanks
for your feedback. Yes, I also noticed that the behavior of MS Word 2010 and MS Word 2013 is different in your case.

Please let us know if you have any more queries.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11007) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.