Word Wrap alignment issue

Hi All,

In our Excel file Column has been wordwrap for all the cell with single Increase Indent in Excle level. once we Import into Gridweb Alignment for Increase Indent is not aligned properly.

Kindly Check and provide your solutuion at the earliest.

Regards,

Gawaskar.

Hi,

Please create a sample project with our latest Aspose.Cells.GridWeb version v2.7.17.2xxx (you may get that version after installing our latest Aspose.Cells for .NET package v7.4.2). Also attach your template Excel file, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi Team,

Please find the sample code for your refernece with the test excel file.

Regards,

Gawaskar

Hi,

I have tested your issue with latest Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.7.17.2xxxx, it works fine. The data/values in the cells of the GridWeb matrix are aligned properly, see the screen shot attached. Do you have some other issue, kindly do elaborate it here.

Thank you.

Values in the cell are aligned correctly but the Text alignment is mismatch after importing into Gridweb.

Kindly use this Excel file for your reference.

Alignment in the Cell will not be in the same after word wrap.

Regards,

Gawaskar

Hi,

Thanks for the file.

I am not sure about your issue. I have tested with your new file. Do you mean in H column the cells are automatically set as wrapped text in GridWeb where as the cells are not auto wrapped in MS Excel?

Please also provide some screen shots to simulate the issue with the steps involved. This will help us to understand the issue more precisely. We will log a ticket for it after understanding the issue completely.

Thank you.

Hi Team,

Please find the Screen shot for your reference.

In Excel file it aligned correctly but while fetching into Aspose GridWeb its mismatch alignment.

Word Wrap with Increase Indent option in Excel level

Regards,

Gawaskar

Hi Team,

Kindly provide your solution to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Regards,

Gawaskar.

Hi,

Thanks for the screen shot.

Now, we are able to notice the issue as you have mentioned via your screen shot. The Excel file Column has been word wrapped for all the cell with single Increase Indent in Excle level. Once we Import into Gridweb Alignment for Increase Indent is not aligned properly. I have attached the screens shot here.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41533” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.

We have fixed this issue. Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.2.7.17.2002 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41533) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.