Word wrap issue on new Document

I am generating a pdf document from HtmlFragment.

Is there a property or something I am missing so that the pdf document does the word wrap appropriately?

my code looks like this:

Document html = new Document();
Page p = html.Pages.Add();
HtmlFragment h = new HtmlFragment(body);
p.Paragraphs.Add(h);
html.Save(“location.pdf”);

body is just some html text which looks fine when viewed on a webpage, but when opened in the pdf, it doesn’t word wrap the text on spacing between words, it just wraps it at line-end, so i’ll see something like this:

This is a test fil
e. The words a
ren’t wrapping c
orrectly.

When it should look like this:
This is a test
file. The
words aren’t
wrapping
correctly.

@jeremyhurst02

We already have logged an issue for similar case under the ticket ID PDFNET-46747 in our issue tracking system. We have linked the ticket with this thread, so that you will receive notification once issue is resolved. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

is there any idea on date or resolution for this issue?

@jeremyhurst02

The issue has been recently logged in our issue tracking system and currently is pending for review. It was logged under free support model and will be resolved on first come first serve basis. We will surely let you know as soon as we have some additional updates regarding its resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-46747) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.9.