Word2Pdf - Content shrinked in PDF file

Hi,

I have a problem with the layout in a PDF file after generating it out of a word document. The content of the PDF has shrinked by some millimeters towords the center of the page. Not a real problem to me but to corporate design ;-)

What might have gone wrong? The word document is normal A4 format. The fonts are the same.

I use the following versions:

-Aspose.Words 3.7.1.0

-Aspose.Pdf 3.6.1.0

Thanks four ur help.!

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Please provide your word document as attachment directly here in your reply for testing.

We will reply to you soon after investigation.

I tested this issue and have seen much difference. Please see the attached image. I zoomed the Word and PDF document to both 100% and snaped the screen. There is only slight defference for the text at right hand.

I know there is only slight difference. But not only on the right hand side, but the complete text has moved a little bit to the center of the page. In total we might talk about a half centimetre, but if corporate design says there has to be a margin of excatly 1 centimeter, but actually there is a margin of 1.5 then you have a problem.

I will try to change the page margins in the pdf-xml file manually in order to reduce the effect.

Thanks once again!