Wordml in pdf : text alignment

Hello,

I have downloaded your product to transform wordml into pdf file.

I'am using the version for the framework 1.1.

There is a problem with text alignment in a tab. It's working well with Word, but in pdf, the text is going out of the border.

The two files are in attachment (as you will see, the text is in french as I am french).

Here is my code :

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(WMLFile); //WMLFile path of the xml file

doc.Save(PDFFile,Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf); //PDFFile path of the pdf file

Thanks for your response

Hi Société,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

I was able to reproduce the issue with text alignment as you have reported and have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7707 in our issue tracking system. I have also linked this forum thread to the issue so that you will be notified via this thread as soon as the issue is resolved.

We apologize for inconvenience. Please do let us know if you have any more queries.

Hello,

Sorry to disturb you, but is there any update about this issue ?

One of our customers is looking for how to get rid of office automation, but he has to decide quickly.

Thanks for your response

Hi Société,

Thank you very much for the inquiry.

The update from development team is that the issue is basically related to table grid calculation and they are working on the fix at the moment. There is a chance that if they do not have any major complexity in providing the fix, it will be available by the end of February 2013, but we can not share the exact ETA of the fix by this time. Rest assured, you will be notified automatically via this thread as soon as the issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience. Please do let us know if you have any more queries.