WordML with XSD tags to .doc file

I try to save a WordML file filled with data to a Doc format.
But it apperas that all the data contained inside the XSD tags are removed during the saving process.
As I am trying the evaluation version of Aspose.Words, I also get the evaluation message.
What I want to know is :
I get this result because I am using the evaluation version or is it a limitation of the component.
I put the WordML file (with data inside within XSD tags), try to save it as a Word document and you’ll see what occurs.

Hi
Thanks for your reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem. I have logged this problem to our defect database as issue # 3952. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 2-3 weeks). We might just fix it by then or provide more information
Best regards.

Thank you for your answer,
I am architect in a wide company (TDF France) and you component is VERY important in our next project. Your component has been a recommandation from Microsoft in the pre-studies of our project.
The problem I mentioned is at the moment a major condition to the purchase of the Aspose.Words tool.
Please let us know when the problem will be fixed so we could integrate an evaluation version of a patch in order to buy your product.
You can contact me :
directly to bertrand.colas@tdf.fr or 00 33 3 87 20 75 85 or ask for Mr COLAS Bertrand.

Hi Bertrand.
We’ll let you know whether we can fix this issue or provide an affordable workaround. Sorry for inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Bertrand,
Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words.
What you are talking about is called “custom XML” in MS Word terminology.
At the moment Aspose.Words does not support custom XML in documents. Custom XML tags are ignored.
The reason for this is that we have not yet figured out how custom XML is stored inside DOC files.
We plan to support this in the future, possibly some time in 2008, but I cannot promise a definite deadline.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 3046) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.