Words-Cells Chart Interoperability

I am considering using Words, Cells, and Pdf in Java to provide documents, spreadsheets, and Pdf’s of both containing charts. From the documentation I see, creating charts in Cells is straight forward and I assume that the conversion to Pdf is workable.
The question is whether, with a new Words document and a new Cells worksheet both open, and creating a chart in Cells, that same chart (as a stream?) can be put into the Words document? I assume that the Words to Pdf conversion will carry any chart or chart image into the pdf.
Please advise whether there are any pitfalls in this strategy. Thank you.

Hello.
Thank you for considering Aspose.
Aspose.Chart is available only for .NET. There is no Java version.
In current version of Aspose.Words for Java there is no conversion to PDF. This feature is implemented only in .NET version. PDF conversion is being fully refactored at this time and only when we finish with that in .NET we’ll port the feature to Java. In general, Java version is always one or two steps behind in our development cycle.
What do you mean under putting a chart into the DOC document? This would be possible if we had implemented OLE embedding. But currently Aspose.Words can only extract OLE objects. We do have a lot of requests for that but I can say that embedding turns out to be much more complex. So we cannot even promise that.
The only solution I see for your task is using .NET components and putting charts into documents as images. The latter means they won’t be editable as charts but only viewable. Maybe this could suit your needs. If so we’ll determine whether we can convert a chart to an image in Aspose.Chart forum.
Regards,