Words.NET v10.7 OUT OF MEMORY exception - Urgent

Hi,
We are using Aspose.Total.NET and we recently upgraded to 10.7 from 10.6.
Right now we are having a fatal problem; create a document object by loading a DOCX file and then save it as PDF; what you get is an out of memory exception from Aspose.Words.NET dll. The problem is tested with version 10.6 and that version DOES NOT have this problem.
I am sending a sample project attached; which generates the problem in just 4-5 lines of code. Full solution is included as zipped file; so you can recreate the issue in seconds.
Btw, the LIC file is not included in the ZIP file; but I am sure you have access to a license file for testing this issue. The application looks for the licence file at the same folder as executable (you can see this in the source code as well).
Sample DOCX file which causes the exception is also included in ZIP file.
We have nothing to do but rollback to older version; so it is an URGENT issue for us.
Please advise ASAP.
Thanks.

Hello
Thank you for reporting this problem to us and for the additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

Any progress on this? Still waiting to hear from you.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Your issue has been fixed and will be included in the new version of Aspose.Words which is due out at the end of this month. We will inform you as soon as it’s released.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5604) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.