Words unable to load the file

I am using Aspose.Words for Java. I tried to convert the attached file to pdf, Aspose.Words is unable to.

The Microsoft word says corrupted when tried to open, but was able to open and convert to pdf. A similar situation is handled with Cells.

Could you please let us know if we have to do something special to handle these cases.

Thanks!

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your inquiry. Perhaps, you are using an older version of Aspose.Words. I have tested the scenario and have successfully converted the shared Docx file to PDF by using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java. I have attached the output PDF file with this post.

Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Tahir ,

Thanks for quick response . This is Srini , I work with Chuck . I tried the same with latest library and it generated a blank PDF . We are using evaluation copy . I am attaching word and generated PDF .

My code below . Let me know if I need to set any other settings .

Document doc = new Document(wordfile);

doc.save(pdffile);

Thanks
Srini
Hi Srini,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that in evaluation mode there are some limitations applied. The document's content are truncated after a certain number of paragraphs during import or export. To avoid this you can request a free 30-day trial license which removes these evaluation restrictions. You can request this from here:
http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/temporary-license.aspx

I have converted the shared Docx to PDF file and have attached to this post. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Thanks Tahir , Works like a charm with temp license .

Srini

Hi Srini,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.