WORDSNET-1787 status

In version 13.12.0 of Aspose Words for .NET, change number WORDSNET-1787 says that thead in html tables are now imported properly. But in my tests that is not the case.

thead rows are not being repeated across pages. Do you know what the status of this is?

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your inquiry. The WORDSNET-1787 (Import < thead > and < th > in tables properly) resolved in Aspose.Words v13.12.0.

Could you please share some detail about your issue along with input and expected output documents? I will investigate the issue and provide you more information.

var html =
@"
Header1
";

var stream = new MemoryStream((System.Text.UnicodeEncoding.UTF8.GetBytes(html)));
Document doc = new Document(stream);

In the Document created with the code above I would expect the first table row to have RowFormat.HeadingFormat set to true, since it is part of a thead element, but it does not.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your inquiry. This issue has already been logged as WORDSNET-10504. We will consider preserving “Repeat as the header row at the top of each page” option during Word-HTML-Word round trip in future. Please follow this thread for further proceedings.

Best regards,

What specifically did “WORDSNET-1787 Import thead and th in tables properly” fix then?

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your inquiry. The WORDSNET-1787 imports < thead > and < th > properly in Aspose.Words DOM. This feature was not available in older version of Aspose.Words. However, WORDSNET-1787 does not repeat the table’s header row on each page.

To repeat header row at the top of each page, we logged WORDSNET-10504 feature. See the attached image for detail. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available. We apologize for your inconvenience.