Wordwrap issue with japanese characters in unix

Hi,

We are trying to convert a ppt to png with japanese characters in unix environment.

Text is getting wrapped in the png file.

Attached is the source pptx file and the generated png file.

Hi Sushma,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have worked with presentation file shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue on my end when generating slide thumbnails using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.4 in MAC environment. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36409 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Team,

Any update on this issue. It would be helpful if you provide us with ETA

Regards,
Sushma.

@sushmamalladi,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is blocked owing to internal issue. I have requested our product team to share updates in this regard and will share them with you as soon as they will be shared by them.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36409) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan