Workbook->Save with option PDF hangs\block

Hi Aspose team,

I´m evaluating your Aspose.Cell for .net component for use in our company software.

After a short test, it seems that most of our needs will be covered with your component but with one of our calculated excel-reports I´ve problems to save them as a PDF file.

When I open a XLSM Template -> Add Values -> Change some cell formats -> and call worbook.Save(…), with option PDF, this function blocks\hangs and don´t return. When I do the same but don´t set the cell formats, then the PDF Save succeed. I analyze the problem and it seams that the x-axis format of the chart “maximum power” makes the problem after manipulating the XLSM-tempate-file with Aspose.cell.

I create a shot test application where the problem appears. I add this application zipped to this post.

So, how can I get this “save as pdf” working?. (important to me to make a decision for using ASPOSE)

Thanks!

Installed ASPOSE.CELL Version: 8.1.0.0 (TRAIL LICENSE)

Test Solution: VS 2010

Hi there,

Welcome to the Aspose.Cells support forum.

We are able to replicate the presented scenario on our end while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.1.0.1 and your sample project. At the moment we are not certain what could be halting the execution therefore we have logged the problem in our bug tracking system under ticket CELLSNET-42730 for further investigation & correction purposes. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the problem cause, and to provide a fix (if applicable) at earliest. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hi,

ok. Thanks for your fast respnose.
Hope you can find a solution.

Hi,

We have fixed your issue. Hopefully, we will provide a fix/version within the next few days (3-5 days or so) after some extensive testing and incorporating some other enhancements and fixes.

Once we have the fix ready or other update, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42730) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42730) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)