workbook.CalculateFormula is miscalculating subtotal formula

Hi

I have used an excel with multiple subtotal formulas in the sheet.
When I load that sheet and make the api call for calculateformula of the workbook the value is getting updating with wrong values.
Aspose.Cells.Workbook wBook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook();
wBook.CalculateFormula();
wBook.Save();
I’m attaching the sample file I have used for input.
The Aspose.Cells version I have used is 7.4.3.4
Thanks and Regards
Mukundan

I have verified this in latest version of Aspose dll version 7.5.1.0 and the issue exists.

Thanks
Mukundan

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and sharing the sample code.

After an initial test as I have tested your sample code with your template file. I think you are right as the Subtotals in the F20 cell is not calculated fine. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41900” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.1.4 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41900) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi

I have tried to evaluate the dll.
But I’m getting error “The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 27 Jul 2013, but this version of the product was released on 08 Aug 2013. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.”.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks and Regards
Mukundan

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Your license subscription has expired. You will now have to renew your subscription by purchasing a new license.

You cannot use the latest version without upgrading the license. You will have to use the older version if you don’t want to upgrade.

For upgrading or renewing your license subscription, please post your query on Aspose.Purchase forum.

Hi Shakeel

The new dll has fix for the subtotal issue I have posted but I’m getting new issue with the html generated. I have used the below code:
Aspose.Cells.HtmlSaveOptions options = new Aspose.Cells.HtmlSaveOptions(Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Html); options.ParseHtmlTagInCell = false;
wBook.Save(stream, options);
StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(stream, false);
String reportData = reader.ReadToEnd();
If I have assigned some html string with double quotes in a cell. And get the html of the worksheet using the above code.
I’m getting issues with my html which is showing two elements for cell instead of one in browser.
When I debugged and checked I found that we have now a new attribute, xStr= which is causing the issue.
We have already mailed that we don’t want our html to be parsed by Aspose and for that we have been given fix with an api call, options.ParseHtmlTagInCell = false, right now this doesn’t seem to be working.
Thanks and Regards
Mukundan

Hi,

Please provide us your sample project replicating this issue with the latest version Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.5.2.1
. Please also provide us some screenshots highlighting your issues with red circles. It will help us look into your issue precisely and we will be able to help you asap.

Hi Shakeel

I have uploaded the excel file I have used to generate html using new and old dll.
Please rename .txt with .html and open the files in Chrome.
You can clearly see the html generated with new dll has issues.
Thanks and Regards
Mukundan

Hi,

We have checked your issue with the following code. The output html looks fine in Chrome. Please see the screenshot. We have tested it with the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.5.2.1

We have also attached the output html file for your reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\SampleExcel.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

Aspose.Cells.HtmlSaveOptions options = new Aspose.Cells.HtmlSaveOptions(Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Html);

options.ParseHtmlTagInCell = false;

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.htm”, options);

Screenshot:

Thanks Shakeel

When I have verified the latest dll version was 7.5.2.0 but with 7.5.2.1 the regression is not there. Thanks for your quick response.
Mukund

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix v7.5.2.1 (as Shakeel Faiz shared the download link with you).

Feel free to contact us if you have any other issue or queries, we will be more than happy to help you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan