i have installed Aspose.Cells 4.8.0.0.

Following code throws an exception (the bold lines):

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
workbook.Open(@“C:\Temp\Testdocument.xls”);

Range[] ranges = workbook.Worksheets.GetNamedRanges();

Workbook workbookCopy = new Workbook();
workbookCopy.Copy(workbook);
I only have the german message:
"Der Index lag außerhalb des Bereichs. Er muss nicht negativ und kleiner als die Auflistung sein."

I also test the code with a demo-version of Aspose.Cells 4.8.0.1.
In this case the line “workbook.Worksheets.GetNamedRanges();” doesn’t throw an exception, but the line “workbookCopy.Copy(workbook);” still throws the exception.

I have attached my testdocument for you.

Thanks for your help

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file.

After an initial test, I found “System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException …” exception on Workbook.Copy() method. Your issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-12084. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12084) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

the problem is solved for me in the attached version.

But now I get the following message:
"The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 04 Nov 2009, but this version of the product was released on 27 Nov 2009. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product."

Currently I have no budget for a new Aspose-Version. Please can you provide a bug-fixed Version, that I can run with my current license?

Thanks!

Hi,

Well, since your license expired on November 04, 2009, I am afraid, there is no way but to upgrade your subscription to use latest versions/fixes of the product. For this you may contact Sales/Aspose.Purchase team. Moreover, a bug fix version can only be created based on the most latest version of the product, we cannot incorporate an change to some old versions/fixes at all.

Thanks for your understanding!