Workbook.Save xlsx fileformat losing Excel 2010 features

Hi

I am using version 7.0.1.0 of the Aspose.Cells dll in a project. One of the steps in the code is to move an excel file between directories and this is done using the workbook.save() method with a filetype of xlsx. The original excel file contains some pivot tables that use the "repeat item labels" functionality introduced in Excel 2010. When I look at the file produced via the save() method in the alternate directory this option has been lost and the pivots are incorrect.

Can you advise please if this is a fault in the Aspose version I am using?

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: v7.0.3.1, if you still find the issue, kindly give us your input + output files and paste your code segment, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi

I have tried this with the new version of the Aspose.Cells DLL and I am still encountering the same problem.

I have attached the xlsx file that is the source file to be moved, the pivot table is in a hidden sheet called "staging" and has the repeat item labels option set, I have cut this down a lot just to make the problem obvious.

I have also cut the code in my project down significantly so it is literally only doing two steps:

Workbook myWorkbook = new Workbook();

myWorkbook = new Workbook(templatePath); -- path to the original file

myWorkbook.Save(fileName, Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Xlsx); -- path to the output file,

The saved file does not have the repeat item labels option set in the pivot table whereas the original does.

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template file.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you have mentioned. I have logged a ticket for the issue with an id: CELLSNET-40108. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version/fix: v7.0.3.2, we have fixed the issue…

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40108) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.