Workbook saving problem

Hello.

I have a problem with saving workbook on specific excel file. Here is my code:

Workbook wb = new Workbook(“bugstatistics_v6.xlsx”);
wb.Save(“bugstatistics_v6_DM.xlsx”);

Source and result files are attached.
When opening source file (bugstatistics_v6.xlsx) in excel I see no errors/warnings.
When opening result (“bugstatistics_v6_DM.xlsx”) I see error:
"Excel found unreadable content in ‘bugstatistics_v6_DM.xlsx’. etc…"
Can you help with this?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after opening and saving your xlsx file using the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.1.2.1
. The output xlsx file gets corrupt.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42857.

Hello.

Is there any progress with this issue?

Hi,

Yes, the work is in progress relating to this issue. Please spare us some time. Once, there is some fix or other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi.
Can you suggest when this issue could be fixed?

Hi,

We are afraid, your issue is not yet fixed. However, we have logged your comment in our database and requested the development team to provide some ETA or update relating to it. Once, there is some news for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

The work is in progress on this issue and this issue should be fixed in about September 5, 2014.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.2.0.2 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42857) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.