Working with Animations

Hello

I have been trying to evaluate Aspose.Net Slides. There is one last thing i want to confirm, regarding Animations.

Going through this link Shape Animation|Aspose.Slides Documentation

suggests that Animations are supported in Aspose.Net Slides.

But when I try to check it in through nuGet, I am not able to discover the assembly that contains methods and classes, as mentioned in the article.

Is it an issue related to Evaluation version.

Any Help is appreciated!

Regards
Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that animations are available in separate namespace. Please observe the attached image for supported namepaces. For animations you need to import Aspose.Slides.Animations.

Many Thanks,

Hello Mudassir Fayyaz

Thank you for a quick reply!

I think we were looking it as a property of shapes, so we didn’t find it.

And, then i looked at Shape Animation|Aspose.Slides Documentation

So, setting Animations will work.

Is there a way when we read the Animations, we can say what object/shape they apply upon.

Regards
Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that it could not be specified that on which shape some specific animation is applied on. There is no such property in Aspose.Slides. However, you can check, which effects are applied on some specific shape by GetEffectsByShape method, which Returns array of effects by specify shape.

I hope this will clarify the concept. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,

Thanks a lot Adnan!

That will get us moving.

Hello

So we are able to apply the animations, and get that written back and save a ppt file.
The order is same, but when adding to Timeline.MainSequence, Trigger Type AfterPrevious doesn’t work unless somewhere click happens on the slide show.

Kindly help!

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us a sample project reproducing the issue and the source generated presentation, in a separate thread so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan

Thanks for the reply.

As asked I have created a seperate thread.

Here is the link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/667798/working-with-animations-trigger-type-after-previous/showthread.aspx#667798

Regards

Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

I have replied to the post made by you over this link:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/working-with-animations-trigger-type-after-previous/13156
Please follow up in respective thread.

Best Regards,