Working with Aspose.PDF ver 7.4 and Document privileges issue

As I already told you, you could have simply taken the pdf with problems, and export the data as xml. Then from this xml data you could have tested your ImportXml feature to see the problem…

Anyway please find attached the required file. You will have to locate the node to find the “Patented” case. Then you can see additional information available in sub-nodes.

Regards,
Jerome

Hi Jerome,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have again tested the scenario using data.xml file and xslt file + code snippet shared in 435425 post and as per my observations, nothing seems to be appearing in resultant PDF form. The data does not seem to be present in PDF form. I have used sb0014 (1).pdf as input form.

Can you please again test the scenario at your end.

PS, I have been able to notice the value Patented in source data.xml file. See attached image file.

Is there any way that we can have a call or a webex? Otherwise I am afraid that this issue will never be solved. In addition, what I don’t understand is that when we first raised this issue using Aspose.Pdf.Kit 5.6, your dev team had taken this issue into account and had found a solution in 5.9, so how possible is it that they lost the corresponding changes? Thanks

Hi Jerome,

I am afraid we do not offer phone support for technical issues. However we may consider having WebEx or other session in which you can drive me through the steps to reproduce this issue. In fact I have been trying to use the resource files (xml, xslt, pdf) to replicate the issue over my end but I am afraid its no reproducing i.e. either the Patented value is not selected from drop down or the whole PDF remains blank.

Once again, can you please share the fresh copy of XML, XSLT and source PDF file (if its different from the one shared over 435384) so that I can again give it a try to replicate this problem. We are really sorry for your inconvenience.

You may catch me over LiveChat from (07:00-AM GMT) to (12:00-PM GMT).

Ok sorry, the last time I uploaded the “final” xml, I mean the one to be directly imported in PDF, ont the original XML data.
This time, please find attached an XML file that contains the necessary data for node.

Thanks,
Jerome

Hi Jerome,

Thanks for sharing the dataset.xml file.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-34854. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction. <o:p></o:p>

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Any update on this?

-Regards
Murali

Hello Nayyer,
I saw that a new 7.7 Apose.Pdf dll was delivered on Feb, but unfortunately the PDFNEWNET-34854 is not part of this delivery

Could you please let us know if we can have a chance to either get an hotfix/patch, or that at least the
PDFNEWNET-34854 fix is planned for the next 7.8 delivery?
(I could see in the 7.7. delivery log that the latest reference fixed was 34818, so it seems to be close to our reference, if your dev team fixes the backlog in this order)

Thanks,
Jerome

Hi Jerome,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. I’m afraid your reported issue is still not resolved due to some other
priority tasks and complexity of the issue. However, I’ve
requested the team for ETA and as soon as I get a feedback I’ll update you
via this forum thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””><o:p></o:p>

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34854) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.