worksheet.Cells.ExportDataTable fails in datetime column where some fields are empty

Hi,

We are using Aspose.Cells 4.6.0.0 and we have a problem.

When we use the function:

worksheet.Cells.ExportDataTable

To export the information on a worksheet to a datatable, it fails when the excel contains a DateTime column where some of the fields are filled in and some of the fields are empty.

It says "can't convert < > to a valid DateTime". Why doesn't the function just return the empty fields as null?

I hope you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick

Hi,

I have tested your scenario with the latest version/fix and it works fine. Please try the attached version and let us know if it works fine.

If you still find the issue, kindly do post your template file and sample code here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi I tried your version of aspose.cells but it gives me a license error. We purchased Aspose.Total last year but the upgrades were valid until 9-1-2010 so do you know what was the last version before our subscription ended?

The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 09 jan 2010, but this version of the product was released on 04 jun 2010. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.

Best regards Patrick

Hi,

I think you may try v4.8.2 : http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry215207.aspx or earlier versions accordingly if it works fine.

Thank you.