Worksheet.Copy Method Issue

Hi,

I have found an issue when using the Worksheet.Copy() method.

In some cases I was getting an Exception from that method:

“Exception is Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ‘-1’ Key being added: ‘-1’”

I have narrowed down the problem and have attached code and Workbooks that reproduce the issue.

I have found the cause of the error is when the Source Worksheet contains a custom function (from an Excel .xll add-in).

The issue only happens when the Source Worksheet is an Excel .xlsb file.

It does not happen with the same file saved as an Excel .xlsx file.

If you run the attached code against the attached .xlsb and .xlsx files you will be able to reproduce the error.

A fix would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to replicate this exception using the latest version with your given sample code. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41689.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.3 and let us know your feedback.

Hi Shakeel,

Looks good. Many Thanks.

btw, I noticed in the 7.4.3.3 DLL I downloaded that the AutoTextSize method on Aspose.Cells.Drawing.Shape is no longer there...???

Wondering if this is in relation to an outstanding issue I have that you have logged as:

CELLSNET-41685.

Cheers,

Mike

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

It is good to know that your issue is fixed in the latest version. However, CELLSNET-41685 is a different issue. Once, it is fixed we will let you know asap.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41689) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.