Worksheet.CustomProperties Help

Hello,

I want to use the collection CustomProperties of a worksheet in my workbook (this collection exists in Excel), but I have not found this collection in Aspose.Cells. I have only found Worksheets.CustomDocumentProperties but it is not the collection I want to use.

Please, can you tell me how to have acces to the CustomProperties of a worksheet?

Thank you

Gregory

Hi,

I am using vsto, and it is very easy to implement with MS Excel. I have just to manipulate a CustomProperties from the worksheet.CustomProperties and it works like a CustomDocumentProperties with a Name and a Value.

I need to these properties because I want to set an identifier for every worksheets in my workbook and I don't want to use the worksheet code from vba code for security reasons. It is a pity you don't provide this attribute for the Worksheet class. I am searching a workaround but it seems that I need to make some important changes to my implementation.

If you have a workaround, you are welcome.

Bye

Hi,

Ok, we will check the feasibility of your requested feature if we can support it.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the fix in <A href="</A></P> <P>We have supported reading and write Worksheet.CustomProperties in xls file.</P> <P>If the fix could not fit your need, please post a simple project with a template file . We will check it soon.</P>

Thank you, I have tried the Worksheet.CustomProperties and it works well. It is exactly what I needed.