worksheet.getCells().importResultSet- time from date column is always 00:00

Hi,

I am using worksheet.getCells().importResultSet with aspose-cells-7.7.2 Java

worksheet.getCells().importResultSet(rs,1,0,false, “dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm”, true);

In the Oracle database a column has a DATE type with a time. But once export to Excel the date is fine but the time is always 00:00. Why do I get no time?

Regards,

Hi Jean,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and use the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for Java 8.1.0 and see if it makes any difference.

If your issue still persists, then please provide us simple standalone runnable sample code replicating this issue with the latest version. We will look into it and update you asap.

Please also provide your output file generated with your code for our reference.

Hi,

I am able to reproduce with Aspose.Cells for Java 8.1.0 (JDK 1.4)

I attach a test case (adapt Excel file path and DB information)

Regards,

Hi Jean,

Thanks for your sample code, .sql file, output xls file and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue in your output xls file, the time part has become 00:00.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and see how this issue could be avoided or you need some code change. Once, there is some fix or other news for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as
CELLSJAVA-40872.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.1.1.3 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40872) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.