Worksheet.SheetToImageByPage doesn't copy images for repeating rows at top of each page

I’m using the worksheet.SheetToImageByPage() method to create an array of images of my worksheet. In my “Rows to repeat at top” row, I have an image. The image shows up in the first image returned by SheetToImageByPage but not in any others. I’ve attached a sample app.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. The issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-12735.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed your mentioned issue.

The update addressed the issue in the test project I uploaded but not in my real workbook. I'm attaching a new workbook for you to test with the test project uploaded previously.

Hi,

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. We have reopened your issue in our issue tracking system (issue id: CELLSNET-12735).

Any update on this issue? Thanks.

Hi,

The issue is under process, we will inform you when it is figured out.

Thanks for being patient!

Hi,

We have fixed your issue. Kindly try the attached version.

Thank you.

4.8.2.4 fixed the repeating issue but has introduced a new issue. WorkSheet.AutoFitRows() not longer adjust the height of rows containing merged cells. I’ve attached an example app demonstrating the issue.

Hi,

We have found your mentioned issue (difference in autofit in Excel print preview and generated image file) after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-14135.

Hi,

After further looking into your issue, we found out that Worksheet.AutoFitRows works fine as MS Excel. The only issue is with Sheet2Image (as mentioned in my previous post). We will look into it and update you soon.

This is not the case. I should have removed the sheet2image code as it was not a part of my bug report..

In the worksheet, the height of merged cells no longer adjusts. Look at the example again. Manually adjust the height of the rows manually in Excel to a small height then run the app and notice that only the non-merged row (row1) autoadjust and that the merged row (row2) does not.

Hi,

Well, the autofit feature of Aspose.Cells works same as MS Excel does. In MS Excel if you autofit the row with merged cells, it will not autofit either. Please check it and let us know if you have different findings then ours.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12735) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.