Wrap and Clip not working when replacing text

Hi, first of all thanks for a great overhaul of the String replace methods in the later releases!

I’m trying to replace texts in a document and then wrap the replaced text if there isn’t room for the entire text, I’ve tried both Action.WORDWRAP and Action.CLIP, but neither seem to have any effect at all on the results.

I have attached the input file, the result as well as the code used. Have I misunderstood how this is supposed to work, or is it in fact not working?

The text in red is the replaced text

Thanks!

Hi Egil,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITJAVA-24215 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi, do you know if there is an updated status for this issue?

Thanks!

Hi Egil,

I’m sorry to share with you that this issue is not yet resolved. However, I have asked our team to share the ETA of this issue. You’ll be updated as soon as the response is received from our team.

Regards,

Hi Egil,

Our team has looked into this issue in detail and I would like to inform you that the fix for this issue will be available at the end of July 2011. You’ll be notified via this forum thread as soon as the fix is available.

Regards,

Hi, still no new status on this one? I see that it is not included in this month’s release?

Hi Egil,

I’m sorry to inform you that this issue is not yet resolved. However, I have asked our team about the latest status of this issue. You’ll be updated with the status the earliest possible.

Regards,

Hi Egil,

I would like to share with you that our team is working on this issue; however, I’m afraid, due to the complexity of the issue it needs more time and effort. You’ll be notified via this forum thread as soon as it is resolved.

Regards,

Hi, still no status here?

Thanks!

Hi Egil,

I’m sorry to share with you that this issue is still not resolved due to the complexity involved. Our team is trying best to resolve the issue; however, I’m afraid, we’re unable to share the ETA of this issue. You’ll be updated via this forum thread as soon as it is resolved.

Regards,