Wrap text on 90 degress Text Orientation

Team,

We have an requirement to rotate the text to 90 degrees and we using ASPOSE word 9.1 but word wrap is not working (example when text is greater than 4 lines then box shows first 3 line and ignores 4th line) . Please see below code and also zip file of the sample application.

_docBuilder.CellFormat.Orientation = TextOrientation.Upward
_docBuilder.CellFormat.WrapText = True

We request you please provide the technical on this issue.

Thanks

Ravi Arava

Hi Gautham,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v14.2.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side.

If you still face problem, please manually create your expected Word document using Microsoft Word and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate as to how you want your final Word output be generated like. We will then provide you more information on this along with code.

Team,

We are using ASPOSE Word 9.0 and our issue is that 90 Degrees log (Image GIF) in
Word Document is not displaying in 90 Degrees when converting into PDF
format. Below is the sample code and attached sample code for you
reference.

Dim Doc As New 

Document(“E:\Desktop\WebApplication1\WebApplication1” +
“Report_Master_Template.doc”)

Doc.SaveToPdf("E:\Desktop\WebApplication1\WebApplication1\" + 

“Report_Master_Template1.pdf”)

Thanks

Ravi Arava

Hi Gautham,

Thanks for sharing the detail.

I have converted the shared Doc file to Pdf and have found that image is rotated in output Pdf file.

For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9974. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your update and Please let us know the status of this issue WORDSNET-9974. Also is there any other alternative solution to convert to PDF format including image on ASPOSE word 9.0 version ?

Thanks

Ravi Arava

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no workaround available for this issue. I would like to share with you that issues are addressed and resolved based on first come first serve basis. Currently, your issues is pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will update you via this forum thread once there is any update available on your issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid this issue WORDSNET-9974 has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9974) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.