WrapText saving as pdf

Hi, I’m using DocumentBuilder to create a table with Aspose.Word.Document. I have set the following: DocumentBuilder.StartTable()->AllowAutoFit = true. CellFormat.WrapText = false. Also using CellFormat.PreferredWidth = PreferredWidth.FromPercent(x) for all but one cell in the row; and CellFormat.PreferredWidth = PreferredWidth.Auto for only one cell in the row.
Saving as docx and opening with Word 2013, the cell content does not wrap. This is as expected. However, when saving as pdf, the cell content wraps, which is not expected.
(Note: Using Word 2013 to export to pdf, produces a pdf that does not wrap the cell content, as expected.)
Are there any other properties that I should be looking at?

Hi Eran,

Thanks for your inquiry. If you are using some old version of Aspose.Words for .NET, then it is recommended to download and try latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Hopefully it will resolve the issue.

However, if the issue persists then please share following resources here for testing. We will test the scenario at our end and will guide you accordingly.

• Your input document.
  • Please attach the output Word file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach your expected PDF document here for our reference.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

Best Regards,

A post was split to a new topic: Text wrapping in PDF