Wrong alignment in charts while generating thumbnails using Aspose.Slides for .NET

I have a presentation document with a chart inside it. The legend in chart is left aligned and when i’m trying to get a thumbnail of it (no matter if it’s a slide thumbnail, or a chart thumbnail) the legend becomes center aligned. I’m adding presentation file and my code to get thumbnails.
The same issue appears if the text inside the legend is underlined

@obrusentsov,

I have observed your requirement and suggest you to please first try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.10 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the source presentation, used sample code and generated output with us.

Thank you for the fast reply. I’m already using Aspose 18.10 (the latest stable version for now)

I have some troubles uploading sample project and the source presentation,

@obrusentsov,

You may probably be trying to upload a project that is greater than 3 MB. If that is the case, please try uploading the project on some file server or dropbox and shared download with us.

Okay, here you go Dropbox - GroupShapeAlignment.zip - Simplify your life

@obrusentsov,

I have worked with the sample project shared by you and have also opened the source presentation in PowerPoint 2010 on my end. The PowerPoint 2010 show the chart legends in center and same are generated in thumbnails. Please observe this image of presentation being opened in PowerPoint 2010. Can you please share the snapshot of presentation being opened in PowerPoint on your end with legends on left. Please also share that which PowerPoint version you are using on your end.

Hello, sorry for inconvenience, but i was talking about the inscription “Category 1”, “Category 2” and “Category 3”. I don’t really know how to name it, but in my case when i’m using Aspose every inscription are center aligned on the thumbnail, and on your screenshot they are left aligned (I’m receiving the same result using Powerpoint) . I’m using Powerpoint 2016

@obrusentsov,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source file, sample code, screenshot pointing towards issue and generated result so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Hi there, here is the link to my dropbox Dropbox - GroupShapeAlignment.zip - Simplify your life here you can find the source pptx file and the sourcecode to reproduce the problem

@obrusentsov,

I have worked with the sample code and presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-40708 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.