Shape thumbnails not properly generated from Slide using C#

Hey Aspose. I found a new issue while i was trying to get a thumbnail from a shape. When i’m trying to get a thumbnail of a slide everything works well, but when i’m trying to get a thumbnail from a shape, the shape thumbnail is clipped to the bottom. Here you can find the sources:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xq0KnfkZNv0b-7Ovrwf7tWCc94hLIvLu/view?usp=sharing

@obrusentsov,

I like to inform that i have worked with source file and sample project shared by you and unable to observe the issue. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Please check attachment. Also please share environment details along with comparison screenshot pointing towards the issue.Debugshape.jpg (123.9 KB)
Debugslide.jpg (121.1 KB)

Thank you for your fast reply. That’s odd, i’m using windows 10 Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763

It works fine with ShapeThumbnailBounds.Appearance, but it produces wrong result with ShapeThumbnailBounds.Slide

@obrusentsov,

Can you please share comparison screenshot pointing towards the issue.

Of course. Here is a archive with the results:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IF_ha89SgA0bEsmWmWX9W6lqgx47LbFa/view?usp=sharing

@obrusentsov,

I have worked with the presentation file using Aspose.Slides for .NET 19.10 and have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-41571 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

Hi team. Is there any updates on this ticket?

@obrusentsov,

I like to inform this issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system and as per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience.

@Adnan.Ahmadwe have paid support for this. Please check our license.

@markbeare,

I have observed your requirement and request you to please inquire about subscription validity in Aspose.Purchase forum to our Sales team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41571) have been fixed in this update.