We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Wrong calculation on what-if analysis

Hi team

I have an Excel file with an example about What-if analysis (simple loan simulation).

If I try to only open and save my file, the new saved file has errors on the simulation:

1. all the calculated values are different from the origin

2. all the columns cells have the same value

Here’s my code:

Workbook workBook = new Workbook(“C://grails//TestAspose//TestAsposeBefore.xlsx”);

workBook.calculateFormula();

workBook.save(“C://grails//TestAspose//TestAsposeAfter.xlsx”, SaveFormat.XLSX);

Attached to this post you can find the original file and the saved one

I’m using aspose cells 8.7.1 with Java JDK 1.8

Hi Daniele,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

We have evaluated your presented scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.7.1.3 and we are able to notice the wrong calculation in resultant spreadsheet. In order to further investigate the matter, we have logged this incident as CELLSJAVA-41774 in our bug tracking system. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the scenario and get back to you with updates in this regard.

Hi again,

This is to update you that the ticket logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-41774 has been marked resolved. We will shortly share the fix here after ensuring the quality and incorporating other enhancements.

Hi Babar,

thanks a lot for your answer and your support!!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41774) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.