Wrong FootNote identifiers with XML and Java

Hi

I downloaded the footnote example for .NET in XML because I could not find anyone for Java (link to the example). But I think it should not matter because it’s XML. Nevertheless the example generated with Aspose.Java 3.2 shows an unsequential identifier numbering (see result as attachment). Is this a bug or did I something wrong?

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for using our products.

We are working over this query and will get back to you soon. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your patience.

I have investigated this issue in details and I am able to reproduce the same problem that FootNotes are appearing in un-sequential manner when generated with Aspose.Pdf for Java. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFJAVA-33156 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

Besides this, I have also observed that when trying to convert an XML file containing EndNote, the EndNote is not appearing in resultant PDF file. I have separately logged this problem as PDFJAVA-33157 in our issue tracking system.

As soon as we have made significant progress towards the resolution of these problems, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Can you tell me the status about the two Jira issues (PDFJAVA-33156, PDFJAVA-33157)? We’re currently planning a project that will use the Aspose Java library. But we have to know if the FootNote problem will be fixed soon. We have a site small business license for Aspose.PDF.

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your patience.

The development team is working hard on resolving these issues but I am afraid these issues are not yet completely resolved. Nevertheless, I have requested the development team to share the ETA regarding the resolution of these issues. Soon you will be updated with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

PS, We have Enterprise and Priority Support options where the issues logged under these support models have high precedence in terms of resolution as compare to the issues logged under normal support model. In case you need to resolve these issues on priority basis, you may consider subscribing for these support models. Please visit Paid Support Services for further details.

pascal@weblaw:
Can you tell me the status about the two Jira issues (PDFJAVA-33156, PDFJAVA-33157)? We're currently planning a project that will use the Aspose Java library. But we have to know if the FootNote problem will be fixed soon. We have a site small business license for Aspose.PDF.

Hi Pascal,

I have further discussed this issue with development team and as per our current estimates, we plan to get this issue resolved in next release version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 3.3.0 which is expected to release by the mid of September-2012. Please be patient and wait for the new release. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Aspose

Do you know something about the release date of Aspose.Pdf for Java 3.3.0? We are still interested for the two Jira issues PDFJAVA-33156 and PDFJAVA-33157.

Hi Pascal,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for being patient.

Your reported issues are fixed in the latest version. Also, we are working on testing and publishing of the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for Java v3.3 and hopefully the new version will be available during this week. We will notify you via this forum thread once the new version is available for download.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-33156;PDFJAVA-33157) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 3.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.