Paragraph Formatting is Changed to Strike-Through | DOCX to HTML Conversion using Java

Hi,

I am writing to you about a problem we encountered in working with MSO Word documents (docx format) using the Aspose Words v20.12 library (for Java).

Specifically, when we try to save a document in html format, a “strike-through” effect appears on the contents of the third item of the unordered list on the third page, and it should not.

I am enclosing test code, test files and pictures of source (docx) and target (html) files.

In the hope that together we will quickly overcome the problem!
Best regards!

Nenad

Source code, DOCX files and pics.zip (405.2 KB)

@zpredojevic

We have tested the scenario and managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-22586. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@zpredojevic

The issue you are facing is missing feature in Aspose.Words. We will inform you via this forum thread once this feature is available.

Please use HtmlSaveOptions.ExportListLabels property with value ExportListLabels.AS_INLINE_TEXT as a workaround of this issue.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "strikeout.docx");
HtmlSaveOptions options = new HtmlSaveOptions();
options.setExportListLabels(ExportListLabels.AS_INLINE_TEXT);
doc.save(MyDir + "21.8.html", options);

@tahir.manzoor

I want to confirm to you that the solution you gave us in the previous message as a workaround is working properly.

Best regards!
Nenad

@zpredojevic

Thanks for your feedback. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this feature.

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.