Wrong fromating in TOC after UpdateFields (only docx)

Hi folks,

I found an problem with the UpdateFields() method on an docx file.
I create a new docx file with any headlines (first and second level) and a TOC. After that I create an Aspose Document run the UpdateFields() method and save the file. The TOC result is unfortunately not the same as in Word.
The idention of the second headline-level is wrong, please check my atteched file.

This problem occurs only in docx and if the TOC has a \h switch.
I work with a licensed version and use version 9.8.0 and 10.1.0 but everytime the same error.

Can you confirm this problem?

With kind regards Peter

Hello
Thanks for your request. As I can see even MS Word cannot open this file. How did you create this document?
Best regards,

I work under Word 2003 with compatibility pack for docx.
To create the file I use the right mouse button --> new --> MS Word Document. After that I change the extention to docx.
I will create the docx over another way direct from Word and send you the new file. (see atteched File)

Today I create a new file, this time doc and call UpdateFields(). After saving as docx occurs the same problem as described. (see attached doc file)

Under which Word version do you run your tests?

Hope you can find the problem, thanks Peter.

Hello
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4843) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.