Wrong height value. Must be 10 or more

Can you help to explain when and why this error message occurs?

Wrong height value. Must be 10 or more.

It happens when i try to write my presentation to the output stream. I can't find any info on it on your website. I've got some font heights set to values less than 10 but i don't know what else might be causing this.

Jacob Marks

marks_jacob@bah.com

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Can you please provide the problematic presentation alongwith the source code so that we can investigate? For testing purpose, the attached presentation that has a textbox with some text having font height 8 was successfully sent to the browser through the following code:

Presentation pres = new Presentation("fontppt.ppt");

this.Response.AppendHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=fontppt.ppt");

this.Response.Flush();

System.IO.Stream st = this.Response.OutputStream;

pres.Write(st);

this.Response.End();

Thanks and Best Regards

Unfortunately I am unable to send you any code or the presentation that is causing me problems due to restrictions on my end. Realizing that this increases the difficulty of troubleshooting on your side, i’m hoping tht you can look at the code in your offering and determine where the exception message “Wrong height value. Must be 10 or more.” is thrown. Since your assemblies are obsfucated i can’t tell

what’s going on. It has something to do with tables in presentations and it doesn’t happen when things are
created. The exception is only thrown when writing to the output stream. I’m assuming that the presentation isn’t compiled until that point and that’s why it happens there. That said it would be helpful if there was some indication of error state at design time rather than on export.

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Well, the exception message "Wrong height value. Must be 10 or more" is thrown by either Table.SetRowHeight or Table.SetRowEffectiveHeight methods. In fact, the height of a row in the table can't be smaller than 10pt by design.

Thanks and Best Regards