Wrong page numbers in exported DOCX document

Hello Tahir Manzoor,

thanks for your information.

I’ll wait for the new version and renew the license.

Thanks.

libero

Hi libero,

Thanks for your patience.

Please download the latest version of Aspose.Words for JasperReports 2.0 from following link and try following code snippet at your end.
https://downloads.aspose.com/words/jasperreports

AWDocxExporter exporter = new AWDocxExporter();
exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.INPUT_FILE_NAME, "Aspose_Error.jrprint");
exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.OUTPUT_FILE_NAME, "Out.Docx");
exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.SPACING_FACTOR, 0.0);
exporter.exportReport();

In your case, I suggest you please do not use AWExporterParameter.USE_EXACT_ROW_HEIGHTS. AWExporterParameter.USE_EXACT_ROW_HEIGHTS is TRUE by default so height of rows will be exactly when .jrprint file is exported to Doc/Docx file format by using latest version of Aspose.Words for JasperReports.

Moreover, by using following configuration the output is much better. However, there is one empty page (page number 11) in output docx. I have attached the output Docx with this post.

exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.USE_EXACT_ROW_HEIGHTS,
Boolean.FALSE);
exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.SPACING_FACTOR, 0.0);

For the sake of correction, I have logged a separate issue in our issue tracking system as WORDSJSP-138. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Tahir Manzoor,

thanks for your information.

I have tested the new version and it seems that the problem with the double page number is solved.
I will ensure that our license is renewed, and in future we will use the new version.

Thank you for your efforts.

libero

Hi libero,

Thanks for your feedback.

We will update you via this forum thread once WORDSJSP-138 issue is resolved. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

Hello Tahir Manzoor,

thanks for this information.

libero

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJSP-138) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.