Wrong Positioning of Chart Image when Exporting from a PowerPoint Presentation

Hi,
right now we are using java aspose-slides 22.9 and trying to parse uploaded pptx file(Charts.pptx) and export slides to images. Slide has two charts which are not parsed correctly. Problems are shown ir red color.

One problem is that after converting slide to image chart is displayed more on the left side than in original pptx.
Another problem is that lines pointing to the text is changed from the original.
Example of result image charts_after.png

Image created:

slide.getThumbnail(new Dimension(IMAGE_WIDTH, height));

Can you take a look why this is happening and how we could fix that?

P. s. I have added IWarningCallback and no fonts are missing in this slide.

Charts.zip (567.5 KB)

@ANDREA.FARRIS,
Thank you for contacting support. We will reply to you ASAP.

@ANDREA.FARRIS,
I’ve reproduced the problem with chart lines and shifting contents to the left side and added a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-39074 to our issue-tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate the case. You will be notified when a new release of Aspose.Slides with a fix is published.

Please also share the following additional information:

• OS version on which the conversion was performed
  • JDK version in your app

Thanks for reply.
System we are using where we able to reproduce it:
Docker image
Debian 10.13
openjdk version “17.0.4.1” 2022-08-12
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-17.0.4.1+1 (build 17.0.4.1+1)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Temurin-17.0.4.1+1 (build 17.0.4.1+1, mixed mode, ```sharing)

@ANDREA.FARRIS,
Thank you for the additional information. I’ve forwarded it to our developers.

Hi. Are there any updated on this item?

@ANDREA.FARRIS,
I requested plans for the issue from our development team for you. We will let you know as soon as possible.

@ANDREA.FARRIS,
The issue has been planned to be fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 23.9. This release will be published in the second half of September. We apologize for any inconvenience. We hope that the problem will be solved much sooner.

@ANDREA.FARRIS,
Unfortunately, the issue with the chart layout has proven to be much more complex than we expected. We believe that the problem will only be resolved in the first quarter of 2024. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will strive to do everything in our power to address this issue sooner.