Wrong recognition of pdf417

Hi,
I'm using 3.61 barcode recognition and in the attached image I get wrong barcode value, instead of "Glas Slavonije", I get "Glas SlavonijeCIVAEEV fcwvox drbocytko|zu cac:=4 -/99%^2$0$+5/$16$&3,&nhl".

Other software I've tried gives correct result on same image. I couldn't find any other errors in scanned barcodes so far.

Using rd As Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.BarCodeReader = New Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.BarCodeReader(New System.Drawing.Bitmap(img, img.Width , img.Height), Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.BarCodeReadType.Pdf417)

rd.SetHints(Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.RecognitionHints.ImageBinarizationHints.Grayscale And Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.RecognitionHints.ThresholdHints.AutoCalculateByLine And Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.RecognitionHints.ScanStrengthHints.Median)
rd.Read()
If rd.GetCodeText IsNot Nothing Then
barcode.barCode = rd.GetCodeText

tnx

Hi,

Thank you for inquiry.

I have reproduced the issue at my end and have also logged this bug in our system (ID: 19881). We will look into it and will inform you when a fix will become available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-19881) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.