Wrong Shape / Color conversion (Word to PDF Word to JPeg)

Hi,
when converting to pdf / jpg a very different color is used and the rounded corners have been removed. Is there a way to avoid this behaviour ?
I attach a jpeg where you can see what I meen. I have a word doc with a shape (rounded corners) in it you see it on the left side, the converted doc is on the left…
Thanks a lot
Oliver

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your document for testing? I will investigate the problem and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Here you find the doc
kind regards
Oliver

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem and created two issue in our defect database:
Issue #7217 - RoundRectangle is rendered as simple rectangle.
Issue #7218 - Transparency of shapes is lost upon rendering and converting to PDF.
I will notify you as soon as they are fixed.
Best regards.

Regarding #7218 - Transparency of shapes is lost upon rendering and converting to PDF:
Your shape has gradient fill and transparency. Not all types of gradient fills are fully converted by Aspose.Words to PDF. Also, transparency is not supported when gradient fill is used. This will be improved in the future, but no timeframe at this stage. If you want to proceed you can try to simplify the fill of the shape.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7217) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by alexey.noskov.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2017) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9945) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.11 update also available on NuGet.