Improper shape thumbnail generated using Aspose.Slides

Hi Aspose Team. I have one strange issue - the library generates wrong thumbnail of shape. I’m using the last version of library. Here you can find the archived sourcecode with sample presentation and generated thumbnail.

@obrusentsov,

I have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-41318 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41318) have been fixed in this update.

Thank very much

@obrusentsov,

You very welcome.

Hello, Adnan. The issues is still reproducible on my side with the latest 19.9 version of Aspose.Slides

image.png (83.7 KB)

@obrusentsov,

Can you please use Shape.GetThumbnail(ShapeThumbnailBounds bounds, float scaleX, float scaleY) with ShapeThumbnailBounds.Appearance . It is used for cases when shape appearance doesn’t fit into the shape bounds. E.g. rotation, miter join of acute angle, etc. Can you please try to you following sample code on your end and share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

var pres = new Presentation(path + "wrong_shape.pptx");
foreach (ISlide slide in pres.Slides)
{
    foreach (IShape shape in slide.Shapes)
    {
        using (var thumbnail = shape.GetThumbnail(ShapeThumbnailBounds.Appearance, 1, 1))
        {
            thumbnail.Save(path + "ShapeAppearance.png");
        }
    }
}