Wrong size settings in the print-version of a ppt-report

Hello,

I'm using Reporting Services 2005 SP2 with Aspose.Slides V2.0.3.0 Trial Version.
In my report I have set "25,3cm" for page width and "19cm" for page height. After the ppt-export the reports looks fine in presentation mode. But, if I want to print the ppt only little parts of the slides will be printed. Then I looked into the page settings and there I found other values for page -width and -height (45,84cm witdh and 31,75cm height) (not the values I have set in the report-designer). I'm using PowerPoint 2002 and 2003. The problem occurs in both versions of powerpoint. (The problem occurs in each empty report I have designed with SSRS for tests. So I think you could reproduce the problem.)
Is this a restriction in the Trial version? Or how could I avoid this problem?

Thanks for help!

Best regards,
Andreas Maier

Dear Andreas,

You should provide us the RDL, its PDF rendering and its PPT output. The technical team will look into this issue.

Hello Shakeel,

Here the RDL-File, its PDF rendering and its PPT output. I have attached screenshots from the wrong settings, too.

Thanks for help!!

Best regards,
Andreas Maier

And the exported report as TIFF! (I have forgotten it.)

Hello Andreas,

The problem with slide size has been fixed.
New version of Aspose.Slides for RS will be available soon.

Hello Alexey,

Thanks for the information and nice to hear that! When do you think, the new release would be published? At the end of october or in the beginning of november?

Thanks for reply!

Best regards,
Andreas Maier

This weekend or may be beginning of the next week.