XFDF Import

Hello,

I have tried numerous times to import an xfdf file into a pdf, and it keeps crashing with the message "Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'popup'. Key being added: 'popup'."

Here is the contents of the xfdf file (it is actually a one-line string in the code; then linebreaks were added to make it more readable):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
http://ns.adobe.com/xfdf/" xml:space="preserve">

771.949585,601.283020;719.477234,576.055908;695.259216,550.828796;702.322815,442.856781;748.740662,391.393463;806.258484,380.293549;969.730164,468.083893;986.884583,518.538086;930.375854,621.464722;901.112427,623.482910;817.358398,641.646423;771.949585,601.283020

This imports fine in adobe acrobat, but I get the dictionary error every time in Aspose.PDF. Any ideas?

Thank you for your time.

Hi William,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the XFDF file content.

Please share the template PDF file which is causing the problem at your end. This will help us identify the cause of the issue soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hello again-

I have attached the file which is the source of the xfdf.

Thank you again for your time.

Hi William,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the source PDF file.

I checked your issue with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v7.0 and the issue I faced is of “input string was not in correct format” on Importing XFDF. I have registered the issue in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-33779. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any update against the issue.

I would suggest you to try the latest version and confirm if you are facing the same issue as I have mentioned above. If you are facing some other issue (as reported by you in previous post), please share your complete code with us to help us identify the cause of the issue.

Thank you for the reply.

I also get the "Input string was not in a correct format." error, but only when I leave the line breaks in. In the actual file processing, those line breaks are not present (as I stated), and this is when I encounter the dictionary error.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Thank you for the details.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue and registered it as a separate issue in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-33781. We will notify you via this forum thread regarding any updates against your reported issue.

Hello again-

I was wondering if you could provide a timeframe as to when these issues could be resolved?

Whether or not we decide to go with your product for our project hinges on this feature.

Thank you again.

Hi William,

Thanks for your patience.

I have verified the status of these issues from our issue tracking system and regret to share that these issues are still unresolved. Currently these issues are pending for analysis and are in the queue. Also, at the moment we can't provide you the ETA for these issues. However, I have requested the development team to share the ETA regarding their resolution. As soon as we get required information, we will be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Thank you for being patient.

Our development team has shared the ETA regarding your reported issues. The fix for both the issues i.e. PDFNEWNET-33779 and PDFNEWNET-33781 will be a part of our upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v7.0 (scheduled to be released in early July 2012). As soon as the release is available for download, you will be notified via this forum thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33779;PDFNEWNET-33781) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

A post was split to a new topic: Import Xml using Aspose.PDF