XHTML to PPTX

Hello,

I’m a developer who is trying to find a way to convert XHTML to PPTX. I saw ASPOSE and thought there might be a tool that could do that. Is it possible? If not, what’s the best way of creating slides based on existing XHTML files.

Thanks,

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and regret to share that at present, Aspose.Slides does not support importing xhtml text in slides. However, in order to further investigate the requirement, I request you to please share the sample xhtml with us that we will use as test case for investigation on our end to help you further.

Many Thanks,

Hello Mudassir,

Thanks for replying back. Please find a sample xhtml file attached. Also, is there a way to convert PDF to slides?

Thanks,
--Abdul

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for sharing the requested information. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34124 in our issue tracking system as new feature request to further investigate the possibility of implementing the requested feature support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be available.

Many Thanks,

Thank you Mudassir. Another question, Do you have a feature to convert from PDF to PPTX?

Hi Abdul,

I regret to share that the requested support for converting PDF to PPTX is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34125 in our issue tracking system to further investigate the requirement and implementing the requested feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34125) have been fixed in this update.