XLookup Support

Is the XLookup function on the Aspose.Cells roadmap?
How long until it is supported.

Thanks!
Dean

@Moonglum,

Is XLOOKUP function only supported in Excel 365? Could you share a sample Excel file containing the formula, we will log a ticket for it into our database.

Yes, it is only 365
PFA exampleXLookup.zip (7.6 KB)

@Moonglum,

We have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-48141” for your issue/requirements. We will evaluate and look into it.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@Moonglum,

We have a good news regarding support for XLOOKUP formula/functions. We are already working over it and hopefully it will be supported in the next month.

Stay tuned.

We’ve just had a customer trying to use XLOOKUP as well. Has this been released, or any updates on planned support?

Thank You,
-Andy

@weissa,
The implementation for this feature is in progress. We are gathering more information and will share our feedback soon.

@weissa, @Moonglum,

Unfortunately, the work was delayed by some other urgent tasks. We are still working on this task, and in our recent versions/fixes, we have supported XLOOKUP function partially, such as lookup with “Exact match” mode. We think at least we need one more month to support this function completely.

Thanks for your understanding!

I appreciate the update, that will help us set customer expectations.
-Andy

Hi, how far is the Implementation of XLookup in March 2022?

Hi,

We have supported to calculate XLOOKUP function in recent versions. Please try our latest version 22.3 to check whether it can work for you.

Hello. I have looked through all release notes for Aspose.cells for Java and I didn’t see anything regarding XLOOKUP. Is it available for Java as well? From which version?

@alexander.isacson,
Yes, XLOOKUP has been supported for Aspose.Cells for Java too from v21.11. You may find this information from What’s new page.

Excellent. Many thanks!

@alexander.isacson,

You are welcome.

Also, see the document on supported formulas/functions list by Aspose.Cells for Java for your reference.