Xls -> PDF Filesize = 0

Hi,

I just started evaluating the Aspose-Tools for Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Msg-Formats.

I want to convert the files to pdf and with a few of my Excel-Files I have a problem, the resulting
pdf-file has a file-length of 0, no error is thrown.
This is the code:
MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();
Aspose.Cells.Workbook workbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(sInStream);
Aspose.Cells.PdfSaveOptions saveOptionsCell = new Aspose.Cells.PdfSaveOptions();
saveOptionsCell.SaveFormat = Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Pdf;
workbook.Save(ms, saveOptionsCell);

FileStream fs = File.OpenWrite(OutFileName);
ms.WriteTo(fs);
fs.Flush();
fs.Close();

I attach a file, may be, you have any idea, what goes wrong, or what is wrong on my source.
Any help is apprecated.

best regards,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

After an initial test using the excel sheet provided by you, we are able to reproduce the issue. We have logged the issue into our Issue Tracking System with ID CELLSNET-19425. We will update you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Hi Oliver,

The issue has been fixed. Please use the updated version of Aspose.Cells.dll v5.1.2.3.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19425) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19425) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)

Hi,

thanks for the fix. No more errors now!

best regards

Oliver