XLS files corrupt

I'm using Aspose.cells for Java release 2.4.1 and found that files get corruped when I do a simple copy using open / save, like this:

RandomAccessFileInputStream input ;
OutputStream output1 ;
OutputStream output2 ;

workbook.open( input, FileFormat.EXCEL97TO2003 );
workbook.save( output1, FileFormat.EXCEL97TO2003 );
workbook.save( output2, FileFormat.EXCEL2007 );

Please find attached the input file (MyTemplate.xls) and 2 output files (MyCopy.xls and MyCopy.xlsx)

You will see that the xls is totally corruped and the xlsx is not identical to the original template.

Can you help me out?
Thanks

Wim Roeling

Hi,

Thanks for the template files.

I am able to reproduce the issue as you have described with the generated xls and xlsx files.
I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSJAVA-20581. We will figure your issue out soon.

Thank you.

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

<![endif]–>

Hi,

Please try the new fix(2.4.1.6) (attached), we have fixed the issues of re-saving the file for EXCEL97TO2003 and EXCEL2007 formats.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad Sahi,

Everything works fine now. Excelent job!
We appreciate your great service!

Wim Roeling

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 20581) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.