XLSX Format Problem

Hi

I am busy working on .xlsx documents with Aspose.Cells for Java and am having an issue with some formats that change on their own. I downloaded the latest version yesterday and am still having the problem.

Even without any other manipulating code - just opening an excel document and then saving it (using the file format parameter for 2007 documents), i notice that all formatting (and conditionally formating) which should show white text, changes to be dark grey text. In the same way, all cells that should have a light grey background, instead get a dark grey background.

Is this a known problem? it does not happen with .xls, only .xlsx. But using .xlsx is a requirement for me. Please help in letting me know if there is some way to fix this or if there's something im missing.

Thanks a lot

Hi,

Could you post your input + output excel files for opening/saving action to show the issue. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi

Attached please find both my input sheet and the resulting sheet with the altered formats.

Appreciate any help. Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template files.

We tested and found the issue you have mentioned. We will figure it out soon.

Your issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSJAVA-15502.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version.

We have fixed the issue of cells
formatting.

Thank you.

Hi

Thanks for such a quick reply. I have not had a chance to view the results now as unfortuntely the box i have to work with is not the best and now my app is getting out of memory errors which it doesn't do if i go back to the previous library.

Would it be possible to see if whatever changes were made could be the problem and if they could perhaps be altered to have less of an impact on memory usage?

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

For OutOfMemory Exception, you may need to specify sufficient memory for JVM to run your program. Kindly make sure that you have provided and extended the JVM memory appropriately to run your program. You can use the following command line in Windows XP command prompt to execute your program with extended memory:

java -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m MyTest

Please extend the JVM memory and see if it works fine for you.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Could you provide us a console demo application to reproduce the out of memory issue, we will check it soon.

And which previous version, you are using?

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15502) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.